Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas is almost here!

I (as most people) have been crazy busy lately!

I love the Christmas season, it is filled with so much love and family seems to want to be around more, haha.  In the same turn, I do not like how much road rage and crazy shopping experiences this time of year brings out in people.  Oh well, can't win them all.

Things have been so well, and emotionally I am in a terrific place.  I have been spending some amazing time with family, and on top of that, I only have 3 presents left to buy for Christmas.  I'm so glad I didn't wait until the last minute like I usually do.  The Mister is having fun with it because he just started thinking of presents (we both have a HUGE family), and I told him we only needed 3, and he is all jazzed.

My eating and band have been doing well.  I haven't had any new issues or anything.  I started a new kickboxing thing, and boy it beats me up.  I've lost another pound and a half, which is good, but what's better is I'm noticing a shift in my body.  My weight is moving and toning up in different areas, which makes my clothes fit looser.  So even though I'm not dropping pounds, I'm still feeling good because I'm noticing something.

I'm glad that even though the Christmas season is here, I'm still doing well.  I go in for my next fill in one week, and my doctor really wants me to be in the 100's somewhere, so I have a week to drop about 2 pounds to be in the 190's.  The Mister told me to go strong this week and try to lose more to impress my doctor...but I probably won't.  I'm just happy to be in such a great state of mine, and that's all I want for Christmas this year =)

- Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're in a good place! Yeah, when am not losing much I try to focus on the changes in my body and how my clothes fit. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well. I love Christmas time too!!

    ReplyDelete