Friday, May 17, 2013

One week since fill - so far so good

Well, Saturday will be one week since the fill, and things are well.

I have to remember to eat slower and chew.  I went back to not drinking anything while I'm eating, and that seems to really help.

In January I cancelled my gym membership, and this week we checked out a new gym and I'm ready to rock and roll as of tomorrow.  They have one room dedicated just to bikes - makes me very excited!  I love the bikes, and I can easily do 7 - 10 miles, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I have my next appointment in two weeks, and I'm pretty happy to place some focus on this.  Back to my original goal of getting below 200; I know I can do it.

- Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete