- I don't feel like I even went through the surgery (although my surgery was only 2 months ago)
- I know I went through my surgery because when I do have to burp, it feels so much different than it used to...and I have "gas" that gets stuck, and it hurts more when I can't burp.
- I know that until I go in for a fill, I'm basically doing all of this on my own; and I really can't wait until the 19th for my 1st fill.
- Laying on my stomach is very uncomfortable where my port is.
- I can feel my port anytime of any day, and it freaks the Mister out.
There are other things, but those are the most frequent. I am proud of myself that I am either staying the same weight or losing, but am frustrated that it's not consistent (the losing).
There are things I should be doing to help myself, but am not. I am still not 100% on an eating schedule, although I am up to 3 meals per day with usually only 1 snack. I am almost every day drinking at least 8 glasses of water, which is great.
I am not getting daily exercise, and that has got to change. Today I picked up my Kinect (yeay, I love it so far!) as well as Just Dance 3 which is a pretty good workout. We also have another game, but both get me moving and grooving. That is a plus.
The Mister and I agreed that I will pack a gym bag and on my way home from work I will go to the gym. I hate going to the gym after work, but on Tuesday and Thursday I have been getting off before 4 pm, which hopefully means there isn't going to be the "after work" crowd.
I should be eating more vegetables. I get adequate amounts of protein (which is harder than I ever thought it would be), but when I'm still hungry, I lean towards starches. I need to attempt to lean towards veggies until I can get to my goal weight.
This is an ongoing process, but at times I still feel as if I am failing, and it hurts my ego. I have my on going to-do lists and what not, but now I need to keep a goal list, and maybe bribe myself. If I can complete such and such goal, I get xyz (whatever it is I list). I just might do that.
Hope everyone has a splendid holiday weekend (or regular weekend if you don't have the holiday off).
-Until next time.